Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange Summer 2012 [To Give]

I signed up for the Handmade Gift Exchange a few weeks back. You can read more about it in the first post here. I have had so much fun with the whole thing and I’m totally looking forward to the next one (Winter, yay even better!). It was the first time I've participated in a gift exchange but it surely won't be my last!

A big thanks goes to Linda of craftaholics anonymous for doing all of the hard work to make this possible and SO much fun! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, contact Linda for more information on the next one! 

 Anyway, I shipped off my gift this morning so I thought it would be the perfect time to share it with you.


 Enjoy!


I was planning on just sending the charm bracelet that I handcrafted but the more I thought about it, it just nagged at me, I had to make it more special. I got the cold processed soap on etsy a while back at EtsyBtsy, the minty smell is amazing and is perfect for the Summer time and the ribbon pin was made by a friend of mine, it was originally made for our March of Dimes team fundraising event. 


I think it all fits together nicely and I hope the person receiving it feels the same :D 


What do you think? Will you be signing up for the next one coming up this Winter?

1 comment:

  1. Love the bracelet! And that soap sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!! I'm glad you enjoyed the exchange!
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete