Monday, August 6, 2012

DIY Old School Address Box

I’m guest blogging over on Wildflowers and Whimsy today! Check out April’s amazing blog as soon as you check out this awesome tutorial!!
 
main
One thing I’ve always struggled with is organization. I have the best of intentions but sometimes it feels like a bomb went off in my office space. This is why I’ve recently vowed to be a more organized person. With the newly opened business, crazy family agendas and my last year of college fast approaching, what better time then now?
This little beauty has already helped me in so many ways. I had been searching on etsy for something like this, to organize my contacts, when that little light bulb appeared over my head- “ Just make one!”
So I rummaged through my craft stuff and I did just that.
Here is the step-by-step tutorial so you can make one too!
Enjoy!
 
supplies2
measure
 
fill out
add stickersclosed
The most time consuming part of this project was the measuring and cutting, the entire process took me about 20 minutes- a well spent 20 minutes, if you ask me!
 
How are you getting organized for the Fall?

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable! I have a vintage box like that I store my recipes in. You could also use this idea for recipe cards.

    xoxo Lorelai

    ReplyDelete