Monday, July 30, 2012

Inspire Me | Vol. 3

I know, I know. I skipped a week but last week was an epic one, and not in a good way. My mother, me and my nearly 1 year old son were in a really scary car accident, my car was totaled and my nerves were shot for at least a week. You will never know how scary it is to have a child in your car during an accident until it happens, which I PRAY to the good Lord doesn’t!

I may be exaggerating but I felt like my son was in a bubble or like he had angels around him. A trailer came off of the truck it was behind and slammed into mine and my son’s side of the car. We all walked away from it and went home but I was pretty sore for a few days. I am still feeling inspired and would love to share my little lineup!

Enjoy!

accident

After this week, I believe in angels.

frekled nest

I found a really cool blog this week called ‘freckled nest’ it has great tutorials and I’ve even started the arrow bracelet below.

arrow diy

Don’t you just have an urge to try it? If so, click here.

blessings

My mama always taught me to count my blessings. Luckily, I have too many to count!

coachella

Girls trip? I’m thinkin’ yes!

get well soon flowers1

get well soon flower

heart

I had to post this, it’s just too cute!

inner peace

and this.

jessica redfield gawhi

My heart aches for the families of the shooting victims in Colorado. I feel so unbelievably impacted by Jessica Ghawi-Redfield..  reading her blog and seeing her impact on other people really struck a cord with me. Rest In Peace <3

love dad

My brother posted this on his facebook the other day. He towers over my dad now.. but he is 6’7. Winking smile

soulmates

I am so lucky to have found my soul mate and best friend.

starbucks

Refreshing Starbucks in the pool.

xmas in july crafts

Christmas crafts in July! Who can resist?

I will soon be having a button to share and a linky party for you to join in on the fun. If you would like to learn more email me at sewcalmama@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment