Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shop SewCal Mama [Update]

Jewelry and Notebooks and Tablet Cases, Oh my!
Try Me Hair Clips in BlueMINI NOTEBOOK SUITEBird and Keys BraceletCheetah Case

I have super exciting news to share with you guys today..

I have been working my little butt off over the last few months designing and creating new items for my shop, SewCal Mama and I am proud to announce that in two short weeks I will be reopening my Etsy Shop with brand new products and designs! 

I am celebrating this reopening by hosting a special giveaway for my lovely readers. 

Drop me a line  sewcalmama@yahoo.com to find out how you can earn an extra entry and a large AD space on SewCal Mama for 3 months!

Stay tuned. I will give more details about the giveaway on November 7th.
XO,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment