Friday, November 30, 2012

Mochas + Mallards

1

My friend Lindy and I had quite an adventure today. Neither of us had out kiddos so we planned on a afternoon of  thrift shopping but our favorite thrift store had just closed when we pulled up, luckily we had a great time anyway. We got some yummy Starbucks Holiday Mochas then headed up to Kernville, a town about 20 minutes from both of us. As we sat along side of the river, I wished out loud for the small group of ducks would come closer so I could take pictures.

3

One started making his way over to us.

4

And then another…

6

Before we knew it, we were swarmed by ducks! It was awesome!

2

We decided to be more prepared next time and bring our friends some treats.

5

 

What an amazing experience it was.

I love unexpected adventures, don’t you?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment