Monday, July 16, 2012

Inspire Me | Vol. 2

This week has been an all around amazing week for this Mama. I have been inspired more than ever by a variety of things. Especially my sweet fiancé and handsome almost ONE year old son!

I can’t share them with you so I want to share some of the inspirations I’ve come across while internet browsing this week! If you would like to check out Volume 1 (click there <-----  :D )

I think the most inspiring things in life are the little things.

What do you think?

couple

True Love <3

the love dare

Daniel and I have started  reading this book. So far we really like it! We sat on the deck last night after we got Liam to bed and read some. I can’t wait to see where it takes us!

Check it out here: The Love Dare on kindle!

bread in a bottle tute

Quick Bread-in-a-Bottle recipe <3

feather

Photo bucket Art

holding hands

Photo bucket Art

MarilynMonroes

Marilyn Monroe Pixel Artwork made of real people!

mason jar sewing kit

DIY Mason Sewing Jar Kit

the creative place. blogspot

DIY: lovely washi tape notebook from a composition book!

WS_cleaning

This cleaning checklist has inspired me to clean my house! Now that is some magic right there! :D

chalkboard wall calander

Chalkboard wall calendar.

sewing place

Adorable sewing space <3

What happened this week that inspired you?

2 comments: