Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BIRCHBOX | August {Beauty School}

I’ve been wanting to subscribe to a monthly subscription box for some time now but it was hard for me to pick one; there are so many cool ones out there. I finally decided to go with BIRCHBOX, it’s only $10 a month and I was really pleased with what I received in my first box! It’s funny that this month’s theme is “Back to School” and I ended up getting the box yesterday, which was my first day of school. Cool, right?!?!

COVER

It felt like Christmas morning in the Gibson house. It came with a cute little Beauty School Tool Kit Manual that has some really cool stuff in it.

RAZOR AND LINER

[EYE ROCK instant eyeliner tapes]

Instant eye liner tape isn’t something I would normally purchase because I don’t wear thick eye liner but I could definitely use them for Halloween or some other dress up occasion. There was also a Schick Hydro Silk Razor, I’ve had these before and absolutely love them!

STANIAC

[Stainiac- The Balm lip & cheek tint]

Okay, friends. Let’s talk about the Stainiac. It’s thebalm.com Winking smileI have purchased a few other lip stains in the past but I didn’t like how they felt when they dried. This is totally different. It’s moist and even sparkles a little. It’s also not as RED as you may think. It’s very flattering. You can also use it on your cheeks as blush! How cool!

YU BE CREAM

[YU°BE skin cream]

I’m not a fan of thick balmy cream like this but I’m sure it will come in handy this Winter.

VIVA LA JUICY

[Viva La Juicy- La Fleur]

I saved the best for last. This stuff is SOOO yummy. I ‘ve already told Daniel that I want it for Christmas. It says that the scent was inspired by the blushing aura of being in love. I know one thing, I’m in love…. with Birchbox! Check it out and get yourself a subscription!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I thought about doing it but I don't want to spend the extra ten bucks on it! Plus i love the description of your perfume!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
    somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really
    make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design.
    Kudos
    My site :: propertyinturkeyforsale.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the rest of the
    site is also really good.
    Here is my page ... http://worldvoz.com/

    ReplyDelete