Monday, August 20, 2012

Live Laugh Craft | Volume 1: DIY Planner


Well, today is the day. It’s the first official project of our new craft series! Monique and I have been planning this series for about a month or so through texts, email and I.M’s. I have had so much fun with this new venture and I have a feeling very great & creative things will come from it.
So without further ado, here is my first Live Laugh Craft project, a back to school inspired planner for my last year of college.
After you check this out, head on over to Monique’s blog, Uniquely Monique to see what she came up with!
mainSUPPLIEScut in halfgluetabs
Make your tabs, then add your pages. You can glue them right onto the page.
doodles
stickersplan

Link up & show us your project! And come back next week to create DIY headbands with us!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this tutorial, and i love reading your blog.
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog award, Come check it out http://cozypinkcottagethe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Love this. LOVE.

    There are days when I wish I was a crafty person. I'm not. But! I can appreciate art. :D

    ReplyDelete