Sunday, September 30, 2012

September in Snapshots

Hello and good morning, lovelies. I’ve been wanting to share more of myself with you guys so I thought I’d start with a few random snapshots that I’ve taken throughout the month of September.

September in snapshots. Sorted by people, places and things.

Enjoy!

{ PEOPLE }

mama

sleepingdaddytoomamaandliammy lovewalkingboy

{ PLACES }

skiescanyonflowersflowers2

{ THINGS }

paintingshotznotionstamales

{ PEOPLE } most recent picture of me // my handsome little man sleeping soundly // me and my goofball fiancé // it must run in the family! me and my goofball son! // Daniel and I at a concert in the city // my Liam bear, just walking up a storm :)

{ PLACES } all scenery photos are taken in the Kern River Valley, within 30 miles of my home

{ THINGS } a landscape painting for my art class // twisted shotz that Daniel bought for me last Friday night ;) // sewing notions (playing with my cameras) // homemade tamales from the local swap meet, NOM NOM!

 

September flew by, didn’t it?

What kind of things do you do to record special memorial and times throughout your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment