Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DIY Racer Back Workout Shirt

Now that I have another human being’s heath to worry about, I try to be as fit as possible for me and my entire family. My sister-in-law and I have always talked about getting fit together and we’ve spent numerous hours sprawled out in my mom’s living room trying to do all of the silly yoga poses we could (mostly) maneuver. Well, last week we decided to make DIY Racer Back Workout Shirts from $2 shirts we bought at out local discount store. They took under an hour to make and ended up being really cute! Here are the results as well as a 6 step tutorial so you can make one or two. ;) Enjoy!

COVERphototute

1. Supplies: Washed T-Shirt and scissors. 2.Cut off the sleeves, neckline and bottom stitching (save this, you will use it later). 3.Decide how you want your neckline to look and cut it however you see fit. 4. Turn your shirt over and cut the back into a somewhat racer back design. 5. Using your leftover bottom stitching, wrap the back up and down until you have no left over fabric and tie off. 6. Adjust or pin the back section of your shirt for a better personal fit.

What kind of clothes do you like to wear when working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment