Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sponsor Call

November SC

Is this year seriously almost over? I have to say it was a pretty amazing first year for SewCal Mama.. when launching this blog in March, I never dreamed it would become such a huge part of my life. I love the blogging community and all of the fabulous people I’ve met along my blogging journey so far. Thank you to all of my awesome readers! I truly enjoy connecting with you people ;)

I’m excited to be offering a 50% discount on all AD spaces for the month of November, use code FALL4SCM to take advantage of this amazing opportunity while it’s still available. Take a look at my Advertise/Sponsorship for more details.

Or, If you are a fellow blogger and would like to guest post on SewCal Mama in the near future, drop me a line at sewcalmama@yahoo.com to start making things happen!

 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment