Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mini Style Files | Jaron

This little dude has got to be one of the most stylish little guys I have ever met. I just couldn’t get enough of his little fedora and cool kicks. Isn’t he adorable!? He belongs to a couple of my really close friends and I had the honor of taking his pictures last weekend. And you know I just had to share his handsomeness with all of you!

Enjoy!

2530277b12a

FEDORA: The Children’s Place (Similar) – HENLEY: 77Kids by AE (Similar) –VEST: Diapers.com (Similar) – JEANS: Lands End (Similar) – SHOES: Vans

Submit a mini style file shot of your own stylish little one by sending me an email at sewcalmama@yahoo.com.

Copyright © 2011-2013, SewCal Mama all rights reserved. Reproduction any content without prior written consent from SewCal Mama is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment