Friday, December 21, 2012

Peppermint White Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate is one of my many guilty pleasures. I don’t think I’ve ever had a cup that I didn’t like, I don’t discriminate. This time of year you can usually find me at my nearest Starbucks waiting in line for a Peppermint Mocha but not today.. No, sir. I am sipping on something delicious though ;) One of my all time favorite seasonal drinks; a peppermint white hot chocolate. It’s the bomb.com- seriously. And the light pink color makes it all the better.

Here is the quick and easy recipe, enjoy!

cover

 

Peppermint White Hot Chocolate

Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: 2 cups )

My Recipe File

 

Ingredients

  • 2 cup(s) Whole Milk
  • 1 whole(s) Candy Cane crushed
  • 1/4 cup(s) White Chocolate Chips
  • 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pure Peppermint Extract
  • 1 teaspoon(s) Light Corn Syrup
  • 2 tablespoon(s) Whipped Cream

 

Preparation

  1. Set aside one tablespoon crushed candy cane. In a medium saucepan, heat milk over medium-low heat. Stir in candy cane, stirring until completely dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate chips and peppermint extract, continue to stir until chocolate chips are dissolved. Coat rim of glass with corn syrup and sprinkle on the candy cane that was set aside earlier. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!

 

 

Copyright © 2011-2013, SewCal Mama all rights reserved. Reproduction any content without prior written consent from SewCal Mama is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment