Saturday, December 22, 2012

Snapshots | Christmas Spirit

ss
I’ve been so busy the last few weeks I totally forgot to share my November Snapshots as well as send out Christmas cards.. Ooops! Due to the lack of snapshot love on here lately, I decided to double up this month and also share a glimpse into of all of our pre-holiday family festivities.

This holiday season has been a fun one so far. Daniel already caved in and gave me one of my gifts early! I’m an ass, I know… Haha. One of us usually ends up telling the other one their gift, last year it was me. Unexpected family traditions, gotta love em!  

cocoa and tree
Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa from a box? Yes, please. What could be more delicious than sippin’ on one of those while enjoying the holidays…?
smallcover
Maybe one of these yummy homemade Peppermint White Hot Chocolates? Get the recipe here.
1
santazo
Both kiddos loved seeing Santa; Zoey was soft spoken and shy as always.. She explained to Santa that she wanted a Baby Alive, not just the regular kind though, the Doctor kind.. It was so sweet because he went on to tell her how she could be an amazing Doctor one day, maybe even a pediatrician. Then it was Liam’s turn, it was his first time meeting Santa and he adored the man, he sat and talked to Santa like he had known him for years and ever since, he can spot the dude from a mile away and yells, “Santa!” This year’s Circle Park Santa rocked! :D
zoey
I love this picture and though the equality is not the greatest, it is dear to my heart because Zoey is wearing my old cowboy boots from when I was 7. She treasures them and it just melts my heart when I see her running around in them. What an honor to have such a beautiful niece.
ornaments
My beautiful ornaments from Nicola, they came all the way from Scotland! Aren’t they awesome? They fit in great with my other decorations too. Thanks Nicola!
Decorations
Tree decorating was in full swing; Christmas music and all. We decided to put our tree in the den this year in hopes of keeping it out of Liam’s war path, but he still manages to sneak off with an ornament or two ;)
2Merry Christmas
We will be heading out of town for the weekend to mingle with family at our annual family Christmas party. Wishing you and yours a very happy and safe weekend!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment