Saturday, February 16, 2013

Home Sweet Home.

comp

Well, Hello there stranger! It’s been too long since my last post. I thought I’d take a minute to let you in on the madness of my life recently.  I am reluctantly enrolled in 13 units this semester, my photography passion is turning into a money making hobby and my home has been like a three ring circus, seriously. We have had every service man and their brother in our home over the last few weeks… contractors, cable guys, carpet installers you name it, they’ve been here. I can’t complain though, my home has never looked better! With the new carpet and dry wall.. I think our house is finally turning into a home.. 2 years later! Beggars can’t be choosers, right? :)

With everything going on lately, I have decided to give myself a break this weekend. From everything. I will enjoy Whiskey Flat Days with my family and recharge my body and mind. Dannng, I feel better already.

 

What are your plans for the weekend? Comment. I’d love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment