Monday, February 11, 2013

I want to remember forever…

Memories are precious and there are some memories that I want to remember forever.

I sometimes sit and page through old photo albums that Daniel’s mom made and wish I had the time to write little notes next to each picture, leaving precious memories on each page. I have the best intentions of getting prints ordered and finished half way through scrapbooks but let’s face it, I’m a busy mom with little to no spare time.

This is one way for me to save and share some of these precious moments that I never want to forget.

I want to remember forever…

adventurous

If only I could see the world through your eyes.

love cars

100% BOY.

 

nightwithzoey

Family is LOVE.

 

Copyright © 2010-2013, SewCal Mama all rights reserved. Reproduction any content without prior written consent from SewCal Mama is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment