Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hard work pays off.

I have some very exciting news for you today! A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a group of people who wanted to translate my DIY tutorials into French! Crazy, I know! This week marks my first French translated DIY project, they decided to go with my DIY Old School Address Box! If you want to check out my profile on their website CLICK HERE. Thank you all so much for helping my little piece of the internet grow and become so special. I truly appreciate every single reader and comment!

image

 

<3 Tia

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I visited the site to see if my high school french could translate it- nope! ha ha

    Visiting from Covered in Grace Monday Meetup...I'm your newest follower :)

    Samara
    www.thesecretlifeofsamara.com

    ReplyDelete