Saturday, January 5, 2013

Change

 

rewriteGOD

change

In life, I’ve come to the realization that the only thing that always stays the same is that everything changes. An oxymoron, I know, but a true one. Change is inevitable. I’ve learned to react to everyday changes with a positive attitude, treating them as an opportunity for personal and emotional growth and strength. I try to just roll with the punches.

I’ve also realized that before you can change any aspect of your life (especially your behavior/attitude), you must first change your heart as well as your outlook on life. So many positive changes are happening around me and my family already this year; and my heart is steady waiting for more. Bring on the change! We’re ready to start the next chapter of life!

Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment