Thursday, January 3, 2013

Upcycled Jewelry Box [The Tutorial]

Hey Loves! I can’t believe it’s actually 2013! Has the new year been as good to you as it has to me? I sure hope so because I have a feeling it’s going to be a fabulous year not only for my blog but our my family and steady growing business as well :)
Remember a while back when I shared my upcycled jewelry box project with you guys? It was a WHILE back.. like 5+ months! Well, the before and after post was a total hit! I didn’t know how interested people would be in it or I would have posted the tutorial sooner. So here is the tutorial on how-to upcycle an old box into an adorable jewelry box!
step onestep one1step threestep fourstep fivestep sixstep sevenstep eight

XO

Before you leave, check out some other popular DIY tutorials:
     DIY Whimsical Chandelier cover
DSCF4100     DIY Message in a Bottle Necklace
     DIY New Years Feather Garland cove



Copyright © 2011-2013, SewCal Mama all rights reserved. Reproduction any content without prior written consent from SewCal Mama is prohibited.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from the WeeklyBNSBash team on Etsy. Here's my blog if you'd like to follow me back: http://www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com/. This is a great project. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete